What to expect when you visit:
- We offer really good free coffee and tea starting at 9:30am in our cafe´
- Our church resembles a warm loving family that is multi-generational and multi-cultural
- Our services are contemporary and typically last 90 minutes
- Most people dress casually but some prefer to dress more formal. We'll leave that up to you!
- At the end of all of our services, we offer a time to receive personal ministry and prayer. We love to pray for anyone in need of a physical, emotional, or spiritual healing. We have a great ministry team, and it's common to see God answer prayer immediately.
- Middle School and High School students are part of the main service on Sunday.
You Are Invited!
Each Sunday we gather at 10am for a time of experiencing God together in worship and teaching.
At Coast, we value the joy and peace that comes when we worship together in God's presence. Our services are somewhat fluid and unpredictable as we remain sensitive to the Holy Spirit's leading and direction.
We believe that heartfelt worship varies from person to person. You will likely see people with hands raised or be more expressive than you might be used to. Others like to worship God sitting down with eyes closed, or just singing along. We believe allowing this freedom in worship is awesome, and we would encourage you to worship God in your own unique way.
Sunday Children's Program
- Our children's ministry offers fun programs for kids in age 2 through 5th grade. These programs are staffed with screened and trained volunteers who love God and kids.
- Our nursery room is open for parents who wish to be with their kids and watch a live-stream of the service.
We are located at: 4000 Pacific Coast Highway, Torrance, CA 90505
Find a place for your family to get connected at Coast Christian Fellowship!
We believe that children are a gift from God, and that kids play an integral role in any healthy Church body!
We serve our teens by providing a safe place to build a community that is focused on fun, faith, & worship!